Aniversário do Yanni - 14 de Novembro de 2012

Deixe aqui sua mensagem de aniversário para o Yanni.
Vale mensagem escrita, foto, link de vídeos no Youtube. O que sua imaginação mandar

Re: Aniversário do Yanni - 14 de Novembro de 2012

Postby EstefanyEcuador » 15 Nov 2012, 00:53

Hello Yanni!!
It’s me again!! To wish you all the best things in the world is never enough to reward you for all that you’ve done for us, I will never forget those moments I lived when I went to Argentina and Brazil to see you.
You can’t imagine how much it means to me, words can’t describe all that I felt when I was so close to you, I will never be the same because I never experienced such a great happiness in my heart, I think about how was my life before that trip and how it is now… it definitely changed me in the best way… I always dreamed to travel to the beautiful Brazil but the best was that I met wonderful people and it is because of you, I never imagined to be received like that in a foreigner country , with so much love and joy, I didn’t just met my dear Brazilian friends that was also a dream for me, I met the wonderful people that work with you… to be surrounded by many lovely people it’s a blessing for what I thank God everyday and I hope I have another chance to repeat it again… I really had the best moments of all and it was for you…
from the bottom of my heart I wish all the love and happiness you give away comes back to you multiplied every day

May God bless you through your kindness, love & care

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ♥

With love
Estefany from Ecuador
EstefanyEcuador

Previous

Return to Aniversário do Yanni