Aniversário do Yanni

Deixe aqui sua mensagem de aniversário para o Yanni.
Vale mensagem escrita, foto, link de vídeos no Youtube. O que sua imaginação mandar

Aniversário do Yanni

Postby juliqflor » 23 Nov 2012, 21:20

My Dear greak

I don´t have words to describe how greatfull i am for your music in my life
Your music helps me to have courage , to follow my dreams and always give the best of me.
Helps me to wipes away my tears and put laughter in my face.
Give me strength and lift me up when I am weak and fills my heart with hope and joy.
I am forever grateful for all that your music brings me, as a person and musician.
I consider the birthday is a kind of "A New Year" So Happy New year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wish you have on this new phase of your life a lot of peace,hapiness,joys and much more music!
That God fill your life a lot of hapiness,enlighten and protect you always and that blows in your ear beautiful musical notes,and the most important fill you
with inspiration the main ingredient for us musicians.
A big kiss and a hug

Thank you for being part of the soundtrack of my life

Love you!!

Juliana Flores
juliqflor

Re: Aniversário do Yanni

Postby juliqflor » 23 Nov 2012, 21:25

My Dear greak

I don´t have words to describe how greatfull i am for your music in my life
Your music helps me to have courage , to follow my dreams and always give the best of me.
Helps me to wipes away my tears and put laughter in my face.
Give me strength and lift me up when I am weak and fills my heart with hope and joy.
I am forever grateful for all that your music brings me, as a person and musician.
I consider the birthday is a kind of "A New Year" So Happy New year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wish you have on this new phase of your life a lot of peace,hapiness,joys and much more music!
That God fill your life a lot of hapiness,enlighten and protect you always and that blows in your ear beautiful musical notes,and the most important fill you
with inspiration the main ingredient for us musicians.
A big kiss and a hug

Thank you for being part of the soundtrack of my life

Love you!!

Juliana Flores
juliqflor

Return to Aniversário do Yanni