www.yanninsidebrazil.com.br

O seu fórum brasileiro sobre o Yanni
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 07:37

All times are UTC - 2 hours

Post subject: Yanni on Tour
PostPosted: 11 Jul 2011, 11:33 
Site Admin

Que tal partilhar fotos, links, comentários e reportagens sobre a Turnê do Yanni? Este fórum foi criado especialmente para este fim. Esperamos por sua participação!

What about sharing pictures, links, comments, reviews of Yanni on Tour? This topic has been created specially for this!
We look forward to your contribution.

Obrigada, Thank you,

http://www.yanninsidebrazil.com.br
Yanni official website: www.yanni.com

Post subject: Re: Yanni on Tour
PostPosted: 12 Aug 2011, 19:17 

My husband took these pictures after the Yanni Voices concert, April 2009.
The battery was low, so the camera delayed - missed the hug, but I like this one. It looks funny. :)

Yanni was so kind and made sure he took a little time for each of us.

It was a night to remember, and I will never be the same!

Much Love through Yanni!

Post subject: Re: Yanni on Tour - um lindo depoimento de uma fã
PostPosted: 20 Sep 2011, 22:36 
Site Admin

olá a todos,

li esse lindo comentário de uma fã que foi assistir ao show do Yanni em Budapest. Quero compartilhá-lo aqui neste espaço com vocês. Texto em Inglês.

"I'm still excited after yesterday night show in Budapest! It was so magic! A real dream was coming true .... The members of the orchestra came out to go to their seats and the music began; I knew now that the most awaited moment for several years was so near, I was so excited and impatient... Finally my dear Yanni came out bouncing on his feet, he was so happy and looked relaxed .... I wondered :"Yanni live? Yanni in Europe? Yanni 30 meters from me?" Yes, Yanni was really there and I began to enjoy the music he was playing with his orchestra. The acoustics was so perfect, music could get inside of me making me move, making me cry, I felt my body and my soul were vibrating to the tune of Santorini, Within attraction, Voyage, Keys to Imagination, Nightingale, Desire, Acroyali, Marching season ...When he played "The end of august" I thought to be so lucky because that's my favourite song and I could listen to it LIVE!!
I was excited when Yanni announced he was going to play "Felitsa", he said she WAS (pronounced by him slowly and very gently) his mother; this made me cry maybe because that reminded me of my mother too, died two months after Yanni's one.
There were also very nice moments, for example during "Marching season" with Charlie Adams (such a joker), when Yanni spoke in Hungarian, saying that's a difficult language (I agree with him!), and with Alexander during his solo.
Yanni seemed to appreciate the audience; somebody asked him to come to Italy on tour and he answered "Pronto, pronto" that in ltalian means "Ready, ready!" and so my husband replied that we're waiting for him (you can watch it on yanniitalia.it)! Besides, Yanni gave a kiss to a (very lucky) girl who asked him to marry her!
I liked very much when Yanni wisely reiterated that humans are all the same and that the audience showed this to him that night.
During "Niki Nana" everybody stood up and began to dance all together clapping hands; people on my left were from Spain, the ones before me were from Poland, the ones behind me from Hungary .... everyone was having fun, involved by Lisa and Lauren (Lauren had a wonderful performance during Nightingale and Aria!!!). But on the tune of Niki Nana I realized that the concert was ending .... I was so happy but at the same time I didn't want it could stop, in fact we told Yanni, after his question, that we didn't want to go home!
After "The storm" Yanni went out of the stage, I knew he would not be released from the backstage but I also knew that this concert will not be the only one for me, I will repeat this experience again, surely!
After the show I could have some pictures with Charlie, instead before the concert I could speak a little with Benedikt, he was so kind with us!!
Thank you Yanni, you're a great musician and I admire you as a very wise man too. I wish you all the best for the rest of your tour. Looking forward to meeting you on tour in Western Europe!!!!!
Sonyanni"

http://www.yanninsidebrazil.com.br
Yanni official website: www.yanni.com